We have downloadable tools on a variety of genomic topics ready to use at the point of care. They can be saved and uploaded into electronic health records where possible.
Some resources are intended to help identify and appropriately refer patients who may benefit from genetic services and reassure those at population risk, such as those in Cancer Genomics and Cardiogenomics. Others are intended to aid non-genomics clinicians navigate genomic testing criteria, pathways and results, such as autism spectrum disorder and carrier screening in Canada.
- BRCA1 and BRCA2 Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Syndrome
- Hereditary cancer triage tool
- Hereditary renal cell cancers
- Lynch Syndrome
- Factor V Leiden
- Familial hypercholesterolemia
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Long QT syndrome
Preconception and prenatal genomics
- Carrier screening in Canada
- Expanded carrier screening
- A guide to understanding prenatal screening